5 seeds bread
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- 8 oz water
- 13 oz self raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp pepitas seeds
- 4 tbsp sunflower seeds
- In a separate bowl mix together all the seeds and set aside.
- Put into the bowl water (warm), flour and salt: 10 sec. speed 7.
- Then: 5 min. speed Knead.
- Add 2/3 of mixed seeds: 1 min. speed Knead.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled bowl, cover with cling film and place in a warm spot.
- Allow to rise for at least an hour or until doubled.
- Remove dough from bowl, knock out the air by shaping by hand.
- Transfer the dough into a lightly oiled loaf pan and sprinkle over others mixed seeds.
- Allow to rise for another hour.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F for approximately 40 - 45 minutes.