4th of July strawberry and blueberry trifle
Compatibile with Thermomix TM5 and TM31
- For the crumble
- 3 oz sugar
- 10 Graham cracker
- 18 oz butter
- For the cream
- 4 oz sugar
- 18 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped cream
- To decorate
- to taste blueberries
- to taste strawberries
For the Graham crumble
- Put the sugar into the bowl: 10 sec. speed 10.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the crackers: 10 sec. speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add butter (melted): 1 min. speed 2.
- Transfer the mixture into a springform 9 inch x 13 inch (lined with baking paper) and heavy press with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until light brown.
- Set aside and allow to cool.
For the cream
- Put into the bowl (cleaned) the sugar: 10 sec. peed 10.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add cream cheese: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add lemon juice: 20 sec. speed 5 (until smooth).
- Add the wipped cream: 10 sec. speed 5.
- Transfer the cream into the fridge to rest.
- Create a first crumble layer, sprinkle crushed cruble into the glass cups.
- Add a second layer of cold cream over the crumble and then a third layer of strawberries.
- Repeat a cream layer and then a blueberries layer.
- End with a cream layer topped with strawberries (small chopped) and blueberries.
- Allow to rest into the fridge until needed to serve.